Whether you’re heading out on a hot date or hitting the town with the girls, Valentines Day is the perfect excuse to go all out and experiment with your makeup. I tend to stick to neutrals most of the time so I had lots of fun using pinks and purples to come up with this Valentines Day inspired makeup look.
I went for dewy highlighted skin, dramatic eyes with strong defined eyebrows and fluttery eyelashes, paired with a nude lip to ensure the eyes were the main attraction. I tried overdrawing my lips for the first time and I haven’t made my mind up on them yet – I definitely wouldn’t do it day to day but maybe for a night out? We’ll see! This is the first makeup look I’ve posted so I hope you like it. Full product list below… ♡
• L’Oreal Nude Magique Blur Cream (Light to Medium Skin) •
• Rimmel Wake Me Up Foundation (201 Classic Beige) mixed with L’oreal Infallible 24H Stay Fresh Foundation (015 Porcelain) / Collection Lasting Perfection Concealer (Fair 1) •
• Rimmel Match Perfection Foundation to contour (503 Mocha) / Benefit Hoola Bronzer •
• Makeup Revolution Ultra Blush Palette / The Balm Mary-Lou Manizer •
• Estée Lauder Shadow Paint (02 Halo) / crease colour from Fräulein 3°8 palette / Urban Decay Shadow (Fishnet) •
• Maybelline Lash Sensational Mascara / Bare Minerals Lasting Line Eyeliner (Absolute Black) / Collection Extreme Felt Tip Liner / Eylure Eyelashes •
• Natural Collection Lip Liner (Espresso) / Mac Lipstick (Velvet Teddy) •
What are your plans this Valentines Day?