Lately I’ve been using the ResMed S+ to track my sleep. The sleek device uses radio waves to track your breathing and convert this into useful data on the user friendly easy to use app that aims to improve your sleep. I love that the device is non contact and therefore doesn’t disturb your sleep in any way. The device also offers a selection of sounds to help you drift off to sleep with ease.
I found the results to be incredibly accurate for a non contact device and would highly recommend it to anyone wanting to learn more about their sleep pattern and try to improve on the overall quality of their sleep.
69% of S+ users with below-average sleep scores improved their sleep significantly in the very first week
Learn more about the S+ here…
“Using advanced bio-motion technology and rigorous sleep science, S+:
- Measures your breathing and body movements throughout the night
- Analyzes light, noise and temperature levels in your bedroom
- Creates daily sleep scores and charts to help you understand your sleep pattern
- Delivers personalized feedback based on your sleep pattern, bedroom environment and daily habits
- Syncs seamlessly with your smartphone or tablet”
Thanks for reading • Kirsty •